Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Weekend crash


As you may (or may not) know, after a weekend of farming, prices drop. I love eating up all the under priced goods.

Today i did not trade to much and played my main a little more. Although the time i did trade i got a few great snags.
























I first picked up an under priced "quick sale" dammaged necklace, and nearly instantly resold for 150g profit.

Later i found someone selling a rear patten that i decided i wanted, this was mainly for the twink factor to make my 19 rogue 'perfect'. I feel i payed a bit over price but i know by useing sales of the patten i can make the money back.
I was proven correct.... Name looks familiar as well...



Made only a small profit today, as some money was spent. Planning on buying up ALL of the monday crash herbs and saronite ore tommorw, going to be a big crafting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment