Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Daily cash, rays and relisting

Not to busy today. Love the profits coming off Hoath, my glyphs. I have decided that i will update my money at the end of the day, each day. Although its sometimes hard to get a pic when im a rush or forget.

Anyway you can see that Hoath is at 1300gold , thats another 700 gold made in 12 hours. Im really happy about the profits from this, planning on making alot of lower level glyphs tomorrow.

Heres a quick update on my Ray sales, if you dident catch my post before, yes one of my few posts, for my fewer followers, you can catch that here: http://badspler.blogspot.com/2009/12/weekend-crash.html

Anyway the update on that is this:

I havnt sold any on the AH so far. Although sales like this have been happening. I find dueling a twink and showing off the product really commits a sale. I am now sure that i am the only one (Horde side at least) that has this patten.

Now somthing i tryed tonight was flipping herbs. Buying them at under 20g a stack of lichbloom and 15g a stack of icethorn, and then relisting them at 30g and 25g, amazingly there selling. Small profit but no work, also bumping my compedators prices up. Also in other news frostworm flasks are in high demand with low supply, = 8g increase. Yum i can taste the proffits.


P.S two posts today, look lower for my runecloth post. should be two posts again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment