Sunday, December 27, 2009

Early Crash

Well iv done the christmis dash, and now thats over iv got alot of time till i go on away soon after new year.
---
Anyway i finished my goal of getting 200 emblems of trumph. I am now 4/5 T9 with the ony helm.
---
So todays trading was bad. I bearly sold anything durring the day as the in game mail broke. Althrough in the morning i was able to buy LOADS of herbs, im at nearly a bank tab full of adders tounge, icethorn and lichbloom (a first!). I found that because of the xmis break the weekly crash happened today.
I also got my toons to get all there priessies, currently im buying the pets at about 50g mark. Going to resell durring the year. Although i though all of my toons could get the pet, though this wasnt the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment