Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Daily update

Ok its going to be really hard for me to break that 25k gold this week because of my other goal, iv been rush gearing via heroics getting T9, i just spent 2k gold on gems and some epic BoE wrists. The wrists were for getting my Epic achivment, they replaced some old 10nax wrists that i got on my first nax run. I also spent 250g on buying another bank tab, that brings me to aprox 10+ tabs! This will be my 5th and final tab solo used for runecloth. (Will explane this at some point) Ill go through and Post the contest of each Guild Bank tab i own tommorow.

Anyway iv sold all my flasks, to break even. Kwii has broke even with stuff to sell still from his last saronite shuffle. Spler is still selling a lot of vellum and fort scrolls. Ill be glad if i break the 23k mark. But who knows might be able to get some major flips* and make some good money.*fliping is buying items and selling them for more.
(might try fliping a batted hilt)

P.S will be no post on christmis

No comments:

Post a Comment