Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Frost vs Money


Today i made a decision. Like everyone we all make decisions. Today im am not sure i made the right one, a decision that may hinder me down the line. Today a guildy asked if anyone had primordial saronite (Primordial Saronite is the item that’s required for the next level of crafting gear out of Icecrown.) he offered 2500g stright up, said he needed 2 from 'guildies'. I made the decision to trade 23 Emblems of Frost for 2500 gold. The reasons for this as follows :


  • Since this member is a respected raid leader i felt that the guild leader would accept this members gear incease (at the cost of my emblems of frost) would be more important than mine, maken this acceptable to do.

  • I took a month off raiding, my gear level stayed at ulda level while everyone cleared up ToC and then ToGC , my gear is behind by so much now that i no longer have a priority in raids.

Although I no longer have priority, gear or the respect as the great healer i was, this was a big decision I made as the opitunity cost is me catching up to my top raiders gear level.


I took Greed over Gear. I hope i don't regret this.


No comments:

Post a Comment