Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Replaced by a noob!

As i have mentioned i stoped raiding for about a month, missed out on a lot of ToC gear and was replaced.



Hey thats what i expected.



Three days ago i met that priest that replaced me we were doing a ToC run. Durring the first fight, after two wipes we mannaged to get northen beasts down (this was just a bunch of raiders from our guild, diddent mix well, were not a set group.) we had 5 people left alive, and my self the only healer who had solo healed since half way through the snaks. After i wondered why priest had fallen over, the shammy had died by poison. I inspected gear to find the priest (my replacment) had full T9 and was prity well geared, tho the thing that shocked me was her talents!!! It was MAD! I sent her a wisper along the lines of "wtf is with your spec" she was "compleatly offended" by me stateing her spec was bad. Soon we were fighting over vent, I was trying to explane that althrough her Heals per second were = to mine that she wasnt shielding, was in better gear and was dead half the fight! I was appalled when our female guild leader who was only listening in on our raid started defending her with out any knowledge of priests!!



What she was doing wrong:


  • She was doing a Holy spec rotaion in a Disc spec

  • She was not shileding

  • Was trying to Applying Disc spec theory in her defence while not even doing what she was saying. (Eg: "you may have more Heals per second, but i have more in shielding", she replyed "but i have lots in shielding aswell" while not even casting shields durring the fight)

  • She was not glyphed propperly (i only found this out later)

  • Her rotation was crap to be blunt, spaming Greater Heals as her "oh shit move"

But worst of all was her spec:

I screen shotted her spec and put it into a neater form, also for all those non priest savy readers ( if i do have any readers yet please post a comment >_< ) can see what was wrong.

To save myself i had to teach her how to play propper with our GM biteing my ass (this is how i found alot of her mistakes out, aswell as watching her in the other fights)


I was happy being replaced, but not by a terrible player. My GM who is not class savy and dosn't understand alot of things about my class (eg: just because Disc priests are better at single target heals, dose not mean that they can't raid heal at all) If my GM saw her through my eyes she would give her a good tongue lashing.

Moral of the story girls stick to geather.

No comments:

Post a Comment