Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sales report + update.

Iv decided to to an update every day of what I am doing ingame, while making 3+ posts each week on other topics.
-------------------------------------------------
Todays update.

Well todays been a good collecting day. Iv reached my first real mildstone goal. 20,000 gold, 20k.


Most of my sales went great, Kwii now has 4152g, from having 300 yesterday. I invested 2700g into saronite ore to be 'shuffled' this has curently left me with a 1000g profit. I also have 14 Greater Cosmic essences as well as apox 200 dust worth 600g. I feel this is a reasonable profit for the time i spent prospecting and disenchanting. I also mannaged to sell nearly all of my blue gems at reasonable prices.


I mannaged to sell alot of my flasks over night and this morning, aprox 3500g worth. I still have 40 flasks of rage left, worth aprox 1300g. I feel i should be able to sell them over the weekend.

Not alot of the valumes sold, i find that the enchanters tend to bulk buy every now and then, or just buy as they need them in 1's.

Same with the fort scrolls people tend to buy bulk or in 1's.

I got lucky with my icy prism and got 2 blues and an good epic gem sold all for 250g aswell as my daily transmute gem from alchemy at 150g.


P.S I added some pictures iv orginaly wanted on my previous posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment