Saturday, December 19, 2009

Malevicton

Malevicton is one of my toons that holds a guild bank (don't they all), holding about a 1/3 of my runecloth (ill cover this next week). Pre 3.3 i had been doing the ammo scam on Spler, for those of you that read Gevlons blog will know what im on about. Simply you sell stacks of 100 arrows lower than the price of 1000 stack arrows hoping that a buyer will mistake your lower costing stacks as a 1000 stacks not 100 stack. The problem was that all those hunters felt that they were getting 'scamed' and decided to blame me, insteed of themselves. I told i little lie (again ill tell more later) to shut them, but i knew that these profits were good enough to keep doing.

This is where Malevicton comes in, pre made toon. No associations with anyone. I did'ent want people black listing my main trader so i moved the reasources to Malevicton to see how much i could make in one week by doing this ammo scam. I decided to do it when the new 3.3 ammo came out. Took my server a Long time in comparison to others. People started selling stacks at 50g/1000 ammo , i bought and relisted at 23g/100 ammo.
Results.
In 1 week i made just under 1500g from doing this.




Have you been doing the "scam"?

No comments:

Post a Comment