Tuesday, January 19, 2010

short day.

Short day today.
Not a lot happened, havnt been selling to much reciently. Trying to decide what i should use my inks on, valumes or glyphs? post a comment. Well im going to do some of both i think, might make a stash of valumes.

I have also been looking into getting other people (with professions i dont have) to make me a ton of somthing for me to sell, mainly eternal belt buckles (any other idea's?).

Also started working on my snatch list, trying to get it sorted so i can search better.

Short day for me, espicaly with restart.

2 comments:

  1. Feel kind of bad for you for not getting alot of comments!

    Really enjoy your blog, just started out selling stuff myself, so this place is a huge source of inspiration and information (ofcourse, JMTC + the forums also).

    I would probably try to get in touch with an enchanter that need loads of vellums, and can therefore buy in bulk, and hopefully also often. I know about atleast 1 guy on my server that does this, and it seems to be working for him (almost out of the glyphmarket :D).

    Ex: Armor vellum III go for 15g at the AH, you might sell between 20 and 50 each week, or you might sell 15. Sell them to an enchanter that needs loads of them, sell for 12-13g each, and you could be guaranteed a 50-100 vellums sale each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sometime i did use the vallume market, i entered when there was no one person selling. As i started i could easy sell at 10+ gold each. As people relised this was a gold mine (1 ink of sea= 1.5-3g and 2 paper .8g with reputation makes two vallumes that sell for 20g worth.

    Now alot of the compedators in the glyphmarket have moved in (and why shouldn't they?), So prices now go between 7-4g for both Amour and weppon vallumes, its still profitable theres just alot of undercutting like the glyphmarket.

    I relly dont use QA2 enough, i should set it up with everything.

    Thank you for reading my blog, and also taking the time with your ideas.

    ReplyDelete