Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Making a mess for others to clean up.

Im going on a holday, 10days, back on the 16th.


*forgot to take pic but i remember what i had, i keepted checking but forgot to screen shot.
I spent alot aswell as made alot today.
I also have about 1k of auctions that have (+ what will sell) that i havnt collected yet.



So as for a bit of fun i decided to make a mess for others to clean up.

I have had this one planed for a while, knowing i was leaving. I have notaced that the glyph market was getting unstable, the 2-4 main glyph traders like owning the market. Including myself, alot of new meat has come into the market, alot of high undercuts have been made by the newbies to try to get market share.

Notacing this i have decided to post ALL my glyphs at the 48 hours at a 4-5 gold price, i can make aprox 80-90% of all glyphs, i have been selling, and have on my alts about 50-75% of all glyphs. I am hoping that with the markets unstable condision and my majour crashing, will bring along a massive crashing war. I have seen this before, its what got me to leave the market in the first place. If the undercutting war happeneds it will buy me some time to really have a good crafting wack. This is a gamble, my glyphs will probly just expire and my compedators will "think" that i have left the market and was just doing a big last dump. I know 4-5 gold a glyph is not much. But i think its enough to start the war, the tension can be cut with a knife. Anyway i wont be able to get on WoW while im away so i don't know how any of my plans will turn out. I lose notthing if the undercutting war dosn't start. I feel i can only gain.


Second after reading Marco's post i decided i would post 1000 mamoth cutters. Oh, single by the way. Good luck finding the over priced ammo anyway, 20 pages.

I thought it might be best if i offload most of my stock, just incase prices change. My 46 frostworm flasks were sitting around and i decided to offload them at 25g ea, this was only a little proffit, i would of been selling these at a loss if i didn't get so many procks when making them, made a few 100g profit. I put 25 on AH at 26.1g ea (AH cut makes it 25g ea), i also ofloaded a 20 stack to this nice fella:
As you can see from this pic i am also offloading a few other things, these markets were overpriced or were slightly above the price i payed, ill still be making a profit. I also bought the frost bags today via /2 for 70g, for 6. I used one and sold the rest. 80g easy profit, aswel as another 4 bag slots on Spler. I also sold some more rays, this brings my total of rays sold to 20, i think. If i am right, i have to sell 25 to break even to the patten i bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment