Monday, January 25, 2010

Beating up glyphs.

Edit: pics are up now as you can see


As you can see i have spent alot of money, about 6-7k gold today.

Today i started preparing, preparing on crashing glyph prices, i also talked to another glyph trader, lets call him/her Mr X for now, this just makes writing things easyer. So i talked to Mr X, saying that i was going to crash prices, down to about 3g. I told him my aim: to get compedators to leave the market. I explaned how it would work and asked for interest, our convo was cut short before asking the final, "are you in or out" question, but it seamed promising.


Later I saw that our little friend who has been trying to monoplise the eternal water and shadow markets dumped all of his eternals, I knew this would be coming, he has paniced at losing gold, so he dumped his stuff to try to recover his money he invested, don't fall for this trap! Be sure before you enter a market that you know everything, don't get cought out. Know how the eternal market works before buying it all up!


Now since i have been milling alot of herbs, i decided to get my act togeather and made myself this easy to make macro:

Now its easy to make ( just spell the names right unlike the pic >_< ) and it speeds up milling by loads! One thing iv learnt is to use your time well. I also only craft and mill inks in low pop places, like out side of org to save time on lag, it adds up.

Is there anything you do to save time? If so post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment