Saturday, January 23, 2010

Farmer identified.

Well ill write today backwards i think:



Well i found a farmer 30mins ago, broken english, spaming in trade selling player farmed items. Barging prices was fun, and cheep as to! I mannaged to pick this guy up just because i had seen his name in trade ALL DAY, i mean like in the morning, noon and near (my) midnight. So here was our convo:


So i spent 1600g on ore like stuff, going to mostly flip it, sarronite into bars for more Belts. I felt bad for the poor guy, trying to get his quota for the day so he could go home, loged off as soon as we had finished the last trade.
(pic from morning before majour sales, all stacks on AH sold (51 stacks))

Well i ran out of arrows, that took one night and one day, 150 stacks of arrows. Noting that i sold most of mine at 9g i made 900g profit!!! yay! I NEED to find someone who i can get to craft these offten! I need Millions of arrows stored to be sold! The proffit margins are so large!


Hes still doing it:

This guys made me alot of money, ill look at my been counter tomorrow and find out how much, at least 500g maybe 1k? I Could of made more but id used alot of my eternals into belts.



Earlyer i had some belts made, 80 of them, thats because i sold all 30 of mine :) yay profit! Planning on also finding someone to constanly make these for me!


Lastly id like to mention that i finaly sold the last of my neatherweve bags. Although i was selling 20 a day, the proffit margin is very small, like glyphs. I don't think i will be carring on with this market, i was planning on destroying the comperstion to show how to gain a monopoly but its just not worth my time i feel.
I feel currently that i have my finger in many pies, any suggestions on any other pies i should take a slice of?

No comments:

Post a Comment