Sunday, January 24, 2010

30,000 reset raiders dumped badges

Well thats right i broke 30k, tho i kinda cheated.

You may see from the pic above that all of my toons are now at about 50g and Spler is now at 32k, i have decided to do a reset. This is because most of my toons were no longer doing any trading (for the mean time) so to keep better track of my proffits, i have 'pooled' all of my money on Spler. This will also allow you my audience to see better where money is growing and shrinking at.

Well i sold that ore i bought from Mr farmer, i found out that hes very chinise, I sent some chinise phrasies to him, got some responces that i dident understand, was rather fail. He(/she?) got really panic like and was logging on/off for 5 mins, then hasnt loged on since, might of blown my chance.


Well i have given up on raiding ICC, thats it im not even going to bother to look for a guild to try, more time to be spent with the AH. So with this in mind, i went in and traded all my badges into premodial sarronite, and my trumph badges into epic gems (6).


I mannaged to sell all of this, about 4400g worth, thats what really bumped my money up.


So what do you think, is trading badges for money worth it?

Otherwise its been a short day, sundays will always be short posts because of RL, while monday will normly make up for it with the weekly crash.

1 comment:

  1. Id dont know once you have gear then badges on money isnt bad. For a hybrid once u gear 2 specs buying gems to sell is fine.

    ReplyDelete