Wednesday, January 20, 2010

For better, for worse

Short post, 2 parts
Today I branched into a new market, a small market, but a new one at least. First i have been stockpiling some neatherweave cloth. Today i got a friend of a friend to make it all into bags, 160 bags >_<. Thats alot of crafting. 150g tip, one for each bag (nearly).

They sold quick to (about 10)!

---

As i kind of mentiond before, im thinking about leaving my guild, this always seams to be on my mind, as much as i want to stay settled i always feeling like im moving, even if its 5 months apart. I feel like its good at first, and then turns bad. This normly happeneds after a month or two, i then spend 3 months thinking about leaving then moving on. This is month two.


As much as you want to hear me moan about why i am going to leave (please note that this blog is my diary of what I am doing, not do X to make money but I am doing X heres my results), i just wanted to pose the question that i keep asking my self:


At what point is it best to leave a guild rather than stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment