Sunday, January 17, 2010

B-B-BACK!

Well im back.

Again i forgot the daily money pic, getting back into the swing hurts as much as the sunburn on my back.

Starting off, Lichbloom prices have changed a little, now at 20g, yay :) cheeper crafting prices for flasks.
While this has happened, frost lotus has taken the toll with prices increasing to +100g, it will come down, but what to?

I decided i needed a new tab on Spler, so i payed 1000g for my 4th tab.
I mannaged to pick some dirt cheep eternal earth. I turned it into rings and DE'd for a profit while selling all on Kwii.



Kwii mannaged to sell 957 of his 1000 singler arrows. LOL! Gave me a good laugh while i afk mail collected knowing that someone spent alot of time buying/mail getting them all!

Glyphs dident change. No drop, seams like theres even more people in market now.
----
In a personal note, i have decided that if i do not get into a raiding team soon i will leave my guild and most likly go solo or join an X guild that just chats and dosn't raid. To much stress wanting to raid in a raiding guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment