Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saronite ore farmer

Just to clear things up with my tiger, it's only the 60% speed version. I still love it, being one of 3 people on my server is a really cool thing to know.

I'm sitting just below 20k gold at this point, but I have been buying tons, and tons of stuff that I feel will increase in price or for useing. Currently I'm investing alot into saronite ore and lichbloom aswell as gold clover, items used to make the bop pets that are changing to boe, also I am buying up eternals mainly earth to use with my ore. Keeping an eye on flasks and frost lotus.

So about this farmer iv found, yesterday he wispered me (good start), he wanted to sell saronite ore, said 100 stacks so I sent my money from spler to badspler to trade, wisely sending three times the amount needed. Turned out he had alot closer to 200 stacks. He spoke much better but still broken english. I told him he could sell to me any time he wanted and to add me to friends. Today I loged stright onto Bad to finding him next to me, I asked if he had more, he did. So after 75 more stacks and 5 stacks of eternal earth I left pleased, again saying to sell at anytime. He said he would be on at a Cretan time server time the next day, though I couldent make it, and told him this, he said no problem I'll CoD. So I'm looking forward to tomorrow to see if I have some waiting, oh I'm buying 13g a stack so I can always smith and vender for 50 silver a stack loss.

In other news I have powered out my rouge from 74-76. Epic flying has helped a ton. Looking forward to hitting 80.

Busy week will be playing alot less for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment