Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crazy crazy crazy idea

Just decided that I am going to test this idea:

What about selling glyphs at a fixed price on the netural AH? Maybe 8g a peace, no compertsion no hassles of under cutting, post for two days and forget.

Why this might just work:
While leveling I found that I needed new glyphs all the tine but did bot have the gold to buy them at 25g.
Second would be that I always forgot after leveling, after coming back to org to train I'd leave stright away.
Third ,when coming to a netural AH I would be interested to find out what was on it and have a look.
Fourth all of the netural auction houses are connected.
Firth, the netural AH sells to both horde and allince, twice as many leveling toons.

Sounds fun and it might just work.



1 comment:

  1. interesting idea. hope it work's, on my realm there is normally only 5 pages.

    ReplyDelete