Tuesday, February 16, 2010

After math of 48 hours of glyphs

Ok it's been 48 hours since I posted my glyphs on the AH here are the results, oh I decided to post 4 of each glyph to be sure that if one was popular it could sell more than just the one:

0 glyphs sold on kwii
2 glyphs sold on hoath
420 glyphs sol... Returned from spaxx, 4 sold.

This means I lost money, on deposits. Well I'm going to post 1 of every glyph now for another 48 hours just to be sure this isn't a money maker.

But what this did prove is there are people looking at the netural AH, and in future there could be items worth selling on it, other than pets etc.

2 comments:

  1. shame it didnt work out as well as you hoped

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the trying that counts, i belive long term it could just work, by word of mouth etc.

    But knowing is key, and i found that this wasnt the best idea, it had potential but it dident work. My point is if you don't ever try these crazy idea's you wont ever know.

    ReplyDelete