Saturday, March 6, 2010

Three developments

Well I went on a two trip but now I'm back and ready to roll.

My gold is about 15k and for the time it's staying at that, gold made is covering gold spent on items for 333. A few interesting devlopments have happened:

The first is that another of my friends have reached the honoured mark and can now buy the iceblade arrow patten. I offered him the same offer as my other friend, I get the premordial saronite for him and he will make me arrows when ever need them.
He took the offer and production of arrows will start soon. I had enough frost badges so I traded another 23 frosties for a saronite.

The second was a friend who has been grinding out for the insane title, has moved onto the darkmoon fair and requires 500 rougues decks, this is where I come in, useing my stock piles of herbs and ink I'm going to get him the decks, he's getting money while I'm getting herbs to do this, I'm going to use jessicia to turn my high end herbs into the lower level inks. He's looking to spend 15k on this, I'll take a few thousand cut, but I'll make alot of snowfall ink out of this. Need around 3000 ink of the sea more.

Finaly badspler has finaly learnt every glyph learnable from daily creation, though I won't be into the major glyph market for now, because I will be stockpileing ink of the sea for my mate.

In other news my rouge is now 78 and nearying to 80 hopefuly by next week. Also Im clearing out my much stacked mail to give some pics of what I have stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment