Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Earth fire water shadow and life, with these powers combind...

What do you do when there are 300 eternal fires dumped at 15g ea on the AH? You buy them, you don't care that it costs 5k you do it knowing your going to make money. I'm planing on xfering 280 of these fires to allince to either dump just below 30 or stream off at 30-35g each.

In other news I made another 22 darkmoon cards with some eternal life I snatched up, got 5 nobles, that's not too bad. Should atleast cover the costs plus turn a fair amount of snowfalls into gold.

And lastly I made another 85 belt buckels and as normal the guy asks what I need them for and how much gold I have, now I don't normaly tell but I thought for a second and decided to see how it would go: bad; well not bad but anouyingly this social norm sees a guy who has power and wealth and decides to try and take advantage of any potunity, now he thinks where friends. So just a reminder don't brag about your 50k and prove it in a trade.

In further news everyone has moved out of the shatted rounds market leaving me to sell at 10g a stack, less and less people are buying and I don't know why. Is it because there friends can make them ammo or because everyone has bows? Any hunters out there mind posting about there ammo useage?

No comments:

Post a Comment