Tuesday, February 9, 2010

iPod touch/phone

Well I expect that all of you know a AH feature is coming to the iPhone and less importantly the iPod touch. For thouse of you that don't know, an iPhone can get Internet anywhere so you can be undercutting people anywhere anytime, an iPod touch needs wifi, so hey I can undercut you from my couch, bed, mates house, free wifi in mall etc etc. I am really hoping that you will be Ble to buy this new feature through iTunes credit, just would make things easyer for me.

So anyway post what you think about this new feature coming, over all I think it will be bad but the features won't be you addon setup, no QA2/3 on you iproduct.

In other news I broke 40k gold mark, I'm now 44k. I'm making great g/per day from glyphs at the moment. And belive it or not the sarronite shuffle on my server looks to be about 90% as profitable As it once was!!! Just need the ore now.



No comments:

Post a Comment