Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Square one

Well this week I blew the lot. What's gold If you don't spend it right? Well I'm not the one to keep that number to have that number.

Now I'm down to 15k, iv bought 12k of stuff on allince and sent it to horde to sell, I'm pooling my money mainly to get making more again, I also felt that with the up coming patch it would be safer. I missed the frozen orb rush btw. So ATM I have alot of high price items to sell.

This week I also bought epic flying on my rogue, I'm planing now to level to 80. I also bought another bank tab on spler for 2.5k.

So my current plans are these in order:

*Rouge to 80
*Get some instance gear
*Get gold back up to 40-50k ish mark before cata comes out.
*possibly level another toon to 80, not my thing I'd do but maybe just maybe.

Once cata comes out
*use that 500 stacks of runecloth and get me that mount
*level main to 85 while buying herbs and ore for leveling alchemy and jewl crafting to really get ahead, this may depend on what intonation is releases on the professions.
*monoplise the jewlcrafting and gem market maybe expand into others but gem markets the plan for now.

Iv always felt that iv started to late in wrath (in jewl crafting) to get a foot hold in the market. Comments on that please. But i feel that due to pattens and monoplies that I will get just down if I join now.

So what do you think?
Using your gold
My plan for cata
Joining gem market now




No comments:

Post a Comment