Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back to barrens chat.

Well I'm at 19k gold and I'm pleased that my ammo selling had taken over.

I have made about 3k gold since I mentioned getting my other friend on board, currently sold 7 stacks of eternal shadow worth so about 700, a bit less than. I have found that the racio of hunters with guns to bows is about 1:7 as I sell a huge ammount more arrows than rounds, what do you find? I may be able to pull in 2-3k every week at most from this busseness, and that's amazing for a small 3k gold investment and 10mins a day.

I haven't set up my glyph bussness yet but my plan is to post glyphs that no one else is posting and make most profits that way rather than post offten to undercut, that dosnt mean I'm not going to post high compertsion glyphs, just I won't undercut as offten. Also planning, as I have tested and found it to work well, to only post glyphs with a higher thresh hold, fighting over silver is not my plan, so I am upping my thesh hold to 5-10g from crafting price + 20s.

I finaly got my rogue to 80 last Friday, I was very pleased as I had said for a long time that "i'd never have more than one 80" but I supose it's where you put your time, making gold or leveling, doing dailys or pvp an mmo is a time reward game. For now I plan on having two 80 toons but way down the track my new toon may be there, my Druid. But for the mean time I have heroic-feaver for my rogue and Chuck Norris jokes for my Druid.

I really really don't want 3.3.3 to hit tomorrow, I'm going away and won't be back till Monday and so if it hits I don't get the upperhand, from news so far it dose not look like it will.

For a bit of fun leave a comment with your best Chuck Norris joke:

"Chuck Noris once went to the virgin islands, now there just called the islands."

No comments:

Post a Comment