Friday, March 19, 2010

Honour options

As 3.3.3 draws closer people are thinking more and more about the up coming changes.

Edit: I belive that tokens will only be worth 185 honour each, this means I will be saving all for a later date. I also think that this makes 'farming' them totaly not worth it.


The changes to honour include marks of honour being able to be traded in for 2000 honour points, as marks a being phased out. So this is going to cause a huge spike of honour, so how will you spend you honour?

1. Trade in your marks, then spend your points on epic gems to sell. This will be by far the most commen of the random Joe who learns he can make a quick buck.

2. Spend your marks, then useing your honour on pvp gear for either fun or to start an area team.

3. Save your marks to turn in for the next arena season.

4. Save you marks for cataclysm and spend on gear or on gems for a more profitable outcome.

Remember that honour marks may not be able to be changed for the ammount of 2000, it is rumered that it won't be this much. I'm not sure what to belive about this for the moment.

So what am I going to do? I'v decided that I'm not going to send time farming these marks, but I will do a combo of options 1 and 4. I will use all marks on any alts like my twink rogue and all other alts on gems while keeping marks on my 80s for a later date.

This will be the case aslong as the trade in of marks to honour is sole-bound, if they are able to be traded in for an item (boa) then all marks will be traded and the honour stored.

Ps still on holaday just found some free wifi.


No comments:

Post a Comment