Thursday, March 11, 2010

The ink just hit the fan

Well I'm blue, and I don't love jessicia anymore.



I now have about 4400 ink of the sea. Rarther alot, and as I mentioned I was going to sell it to my mate and for it to be turned into rogues decks for his darkmoon fair reputation for the insane title. We were going to use my friend jessicia to trade then inks to lower forms in dal. We had done all the math and had it sorted down cost per card, ink prices, reputation gained, everything or so we thought...

The first mistake was buying and milling the herbs before checking everything. Hey I normly would go to the vender and check it out but since it was in dal, well my pc isn't built for that. I know it's a week excuse but it is my reason.

Not checking that both inks could be traded was my blunder, was lead to belive that jessicia sold all inks for one ink of the sea. Turns out she dosnt sell the rare inks.

The second made by my friend, the rogues decks themselves give 25 rep each, not 75 as he had read. Lucky the inks couldn't be traded at all because this would been a deal breaker and the shit would really have hit the fan.

Ok so this is one of those times I'll look back on and see my mistakes and learn to not be lazy and put off going through a bit of tight lag.

So what is my plan for now? Good question, what to do with 4.4k ink of the sea, and 500 snowfall ink for that matter. Well I'm taking ideas from you. My current plans are these:

Make a good chunk into valumes
Give my glyph bussness a makeover and finally get my shut togeather and go addon crazy
Make more epic offhands on the shelves
Restock my fort scroll collection
No darkmoon cards, for now

Any other ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I am also in a similar situation 1100 snowfall's atm the moment.

    I am also going for darkmoon rep on my lock. so ill be making as many Deck's as i can, i think i might be able to make a profit too.

    You could look into making loads of deck and letting your friend hand them in so he get's the rep . but then you get to sell the trinket. sounds like a win/win situation.

    obviously check the prices on your realm first :P

    xoxo anaalius

    ReplyDelete