Friday, April 2, 2010

What 30k buys v2

Well i dident mention it here but i took a 4 day break as my WoW time ran out, and i was happy to finish up school and play another game i just bought.

Ok well to sum up my patch day experences, i made 30k over 72 hours. Well i pulled in 30k, having a total of 50k gold in cash. I decided today i was going to cut back on my WoW gold making and spend more time leveling my new druid (23 atm).

So i was thinking about what to spend my gold on and decovered the WoW fourms trading card section, its very server based but i think you should check it out:

So anyway after checking that to possibly get another TCG mount i found that mounts were in the range of 50-90k and the flying/tigers were 130-200k.
So today i log on, pvp with my rogue come to org, que up for the random daily battle ground (not once but twice, as i afk'd for a min and it went off) and as soon as i get out, i see in trade.
WTS Rooster Egg 30k
I wispered the guy and it took a few mins for a reply, said he was sifting through all the 200g offers. So i met with the guy and payed up.


I glad i bought this, and now i feel i have a somewhat 'collection' of TCG mounts (2). So this has kind of sparked me to make more gold, feeling the hole in my pocket where a rather large bump is now gone. I was really glad with the price since people on the fourm were selling at 50-80k so i think it was a steal, no regrets.

I am currently unsure for my future plans/goals gold wise to get to before cata. Currently im sitting at just below 20k gold.

1 comment:

  1. Nice mount thats one that i really want myself. mainly because its so absurd.

    ReplyDelete