Wednesday, April 14, 2010

5k/hour gold making

Well I'm now at 35k after leaping at an amazing gold making stratagie.

But first I'd like mention that trade channel can be amazing. I know I know that trade can act like a 4 year old. But that's why it's so amazing, there is so much 'M&S' that are not there to make gold. Yesterday I saw someone selling end flasks at 10g each, about 60 of them, though I dident get this lovely deal as he couldent wait 30 seconds for me to log to a toon in org. My point is that you can generaly consider that everyone in trade is 'M&S' or to at least to be cheeky with offers from experence it dose really pay off. Trade is also the factor that can not be calculated, people will base the price of an item on th AH if listing but in trade people want there money now. Trade is great as it is a means of trade not determined by the AH goblins on your server.

So I was in trade a few days ago and someone was stating "WTB heavy junkbox's 100g each (not a typo!!!!) C.o.D all." so naturaly i wipped the thottbot, and found where the best place was. I farmed 37 to start, sent them off and got my money the next day, so I decided that it was time to level my rogues lockpocking. I leveled it upto the 350 mark. Currently iv been farming in both Scholomance and Tyr's Hand and I can get about 50 box's an hour, and at the loving selling price of 100g each that's 5k an hour which is worth my time no matter how boring it is to do. I'm shocked this guys paying 1000g per 150 rep, then again he's insane an has paid 15k to me so far.

I decided after having a casual chat that I needed to lock on and get this guy to buy just from me, so I said I'd sell him 200 at 75g each, he replied that he needed a week to make the money so we settled for 200 box's at 15k by Monday.

How many of you are working on the insane title, how far are you if you are? And have you thought about ever selling the title to thouse that want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment