Monday, June 14, 2010

Has blizzard killed incription

Got busy with life.

Anyway I read that in cata that people now need to buy glyphs once and then you can just cycle between them, has this just killed incription or at least to the point of the glyph market. I am not sure what to think at this stage, it could cause many to switch before cata, this may leave gaps. It also may be a sign that bliz is looking into how gold is made and how to stop our cash cows, this makes me feel I shouldent go for world firsts and sort. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. This news makes me thankful that I never got around to dabbling in the Glyph Market.

    ~McRaffles

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might have killed it as we know it, but they are re-inventing it so I'm not really that scared. The people that won't be able to adapt will loose. That will probably cut down on the competition as well.

    The announcement was probably the best thing to happen to inscription in a long while. It served as a deterrence so now we don't have to deal aspirering scribes trying out the profession "because it is a sure way of making gold".

    ReplyDelete