Saturday, May 1, 2010

BROKE!

Im broke.

Im owning 2k gold to a guildy, hence i totaly bust. But it was worth it by far:


Yesterday i got my guildy to RaF (recruit a friend) with me, i recurited him. He bought the game + 2 months of gametime and i recived the new x-53 rocket + one months play time!


Now i made sure i left a buffer of 10k for me to be safe, if anything unexpected pop'd up, well it did.


Mannage to snag this rooster for 13k! Totaly going to resell for 50-75k is my aim, there going to be someone that wants one (like myself) that will pay top gold. The comment i made is a lie, he was getting bigger offers so i decided to pull some heart strings.
---
Now im not sure if i was unclear about my chopper last post but i only paid 14.2k for the chopper and another 7.5k for my celestial steed + lil XT pet.
My future plan is not to stockpile anymore gold, iv got every thing i want. Now im happy, the gold i make will be used to stockpile things to sell in Cata.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bad Spler. It's me Zorcuria how are you? I have been reading your blogs from time to time and am amazed at what you have done and achieved. All those rare items that i didnt even know existed.

    Well im also writing to say that since i am no longer playing i am wanting to sell my account. So obviously there is Zorc and there is also a lvl 80 druid and sum other random characters. Also i have some guild banks with some gold and various items of value and am wondering if you know anyone interested in buying since im kinda out of the WOW scene. Let me know and hit me up with a reply at amish.haria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete